Friday, May 23, 2008

Track Canceled for tonight

Track was canceled tonight but I rode my bike out anyway. I was hoping it might clear up but we were having this really weird weather pattern from the East. There was supposed to be only 10% chance of rain but we usually get our weather from the West so when it comes from the East all of the weather models are pretty useless.

It was raining when I left Seattle. I stopped to visit Scampy, the Burke Gilman trail cat. His fur was wet when I petted him. If you've ridden the trail you've probably seen Scampy on the railing watching all of the cyclists. He does this all day long. I've gone on a 5 hour ride and seen him on the way out and the way back. He likes it when you stop and visit. The other cat came out too and there was a bit of a stand off. I made sure I gave them both some attention.






Scampy is included on the Wikipedia entry for the Burke-Gilman Trail - check it out,
Here is another picture that I found by Googling http://www.flickr.com/photos/patleahy/170119546/



No comments: