Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not Racing Today and 25 Random Things

My ride to the race bailed out today. I had a last minute second offer but due to the late hour I would have had to do some driving and I will not drive if there is snow or even a chance of it. You can call me a wimp if you want. :)

So today's post is a list of random things that get me excited about racing - in no particular order. If you are on Facebook you've seen the latest craze of listing 25 random things - so here I go, but these are specific to bike racing: track, or road.

1. "Riders to the Rail"
2. Marymoor Velodrome Night Lights
3. Hot Dogs at the Track from Caramea's
4. Stiff Cranks
5. Gear Inches
6. Unknown Distance Race
7. Hearing Bilko predict that I will attack soon...
8. Marymoor Grand Prix
9. Kiddie Kilo
10. Shiny new stuff
11. Disco Hubs!
12. The scream of riders coming by at the rail
13. Aero Booties
14. the "200 Meters to go" Sign
15. Carpools
16. Skinsuit
17. "and the Marymoor crowd goes wild"
18. The post race burger stop
19. The Zoo Hill
20. The Bell Lap
21. MADISON Racing!
22. Road trip to Burnaby Velodrome
23. "Get on the moto" (Keirin Race)
24. Checking out the race pictures on Wheels in Focus!
25. Lucky 4-leaf clover!

No comments: