Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love February



I have never liked riding in February but now I'm starting to change my mind! Today was wonderful. Warm and sunny. My new teammates and I climbed Cougar Mt today. I take the old route that the Greggs team used to follow. It has some nice back roads that aren't too busy. I felt really strong today. The training plan called for doing hills in a big gear for power building. It was fun to motor up the hills that way.



It was 38 degrees at the start of the ride so we had to wear lots of layers but it sure got nice at the end.

Last week I ended up riding trainer. One of my teammates crashed at the start of the ride and her bike was messed up so I had to go home and get the car to take her home. She was OK but really disappointed. I did an hour of tempo riding and was pretty tired after. It was rainy out so I didn't really mind riding indoors.



No comments: