Sunday, January 4, 2009

The best car chase movie


I saw the best movie car chase ever - 40 minutes worth! The car chase in Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 version) is way better than the car chase in Bullitt - and better than either version of the Italian Job.

I rode trainer again today if you haven't guessed. A good car chase can really get your heart pumping!

It's snowing again in Seattle! I was surprised at how quickly it started sticking. Even though it didn't start during the day I think it's good to be cautious and stay inside sometimes.

We were going to race at Burnaby at the indoor track on Friday but I guess they had a power outage and the roof collapsed. Their roof is a bubble that is supported by air pressure from compressors. No racing there for a couple of weeks at least.

No comments: