Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Kit Preview


We got a preview of our new team kit yesterday. We will all get our new kits this Wednesday but for now Catherine had the only new kit since she organized the order. The kit is designed by our new sponsor Blue Rooster. We are so excited to sport the new colors. I think they look great. The blue is a very bright bright shade and I think it will still be easy to see. We need to get the matching helmets now. I should have more pictures of the new kit soon! I can't wait to get mine.
We had a nice ride out to the Cedar River via May Valley. http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Cedar-River-Loop
We rode the route the opposite direction than we usually do so we came back along the Cedar River. The river was really pretty. It looked like there might be glacial melt in it because it was a really bright blue. It sparkled in the bright sunshine. It felt good to be outside again - I'm mostly over the cold I got a few weeks ago.

No comments: