Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sprints

It was really nice this weekend eventhough snow was predicted again. It wasn't freezing around here but I guess the men's group ran into some ice in the high rock area. I saw some snow on the road still up by the church at the top of the hill after Bothell.

The women's group practiced attacks on Saturday. It was fun but I really fried my legs. I think I have to re-introduce short hard efforts to my body. I was pretty wasted and was not going to ride on Sunday. Then I went to the bowling benefit for Kenny and Kele's world cup racing and ended up telling people I would ride on Sunday. So I had to show up. We did more sprints and my legs were really really fried after that. It was a fun ride though even if I didn't know where all of the sprints were supposed to be!

No comments: