Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frosty!

Today was cold in the morning. When I left the house at 8:30 there was frost on the grass and some of the roofs were frozen. I went by people scraping the ice off of their cars.

I forgot to wear long tights, just knee warmers and I felt the exposed patch of skin between the ankle and the bottom of the knee warmer go numb. Time for long tights I guess. There didn't seem to be ice on the ground but very close to it. I guess the sky was clear last night and that made everything frost up.

I went for an easy ride with my team. The sun warmed things up and by 10:30 it was really nice. The sun felt good on my face.

Since I haven't ridden the past two weekends I was a little sore after the ride even though we rode easy. I took an ice bath to make the legs feel better even though I had just warmed up. It has an immediate effect. I should have done it yesterday too.

No comments: