Sunday, April 25, 2010

Everett

On Saturday my teammate Mary and I followed the interurban trail north. I didn't know how far it went so we just started following the signs. The "trail" starts and stops and is not well signed so several times we thought we were at the end, only to pick it up again. We ended up in Everett and finally decided to turn around even though the trail kept going. It was exciting to do another new route and fun to have a friend along. After we turned around we found that there was a big head wind all the way back that seemed to get stronger as we went. Mary loves the wind though and sped up the more windy it got. That was fun. I think I will look at wind differently now. http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Greenlake-to-Everett-via-Interurban-Trail





No comments: