Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Track Bike!!!!


This is my new track bike! I'm going for the industrial look. I was looking for an entry level track bike for my first year of real racing. I did a few races last year but now I'm hooked and I'm ready to race.
The guys at the store didn't notice me at first and then they looked up and saw me riding a bike with no brakes around the store. Apparently that's not allowed. :) I was thinking about changing out the 165 cranks for 170s but there was a bike racer in the store that I recognized from seeing around and he said that 90% of people can't tell the difference. I did change out the seat post for the two bolt kind. I've broken three different seat posts on three different bikes so I need at least two bolts instead of the post that only comes with one. I've been very lucky three times but I don't really need to break another bolt.

No comments: