Saturday, January 12, 2008

Snohomish Fales Woodiville Ride

Went up to the church and then towards snohomish and back up Fales Road. One of the riders Clay, wore out his tire and got a bunch of flats. I had a massive boot patch that I gave him - it's really just an old tire cut up for patches. While we were standing around waiting and I caught myself looking down at the clover. I made an effort not to look for a 4-leaf clover but then as I was putting away my pump I couldn't help seeing one. I picked it and the group insisted he had to take it on his bike to help with the flats. It almost worked - he had one more but we were almost home by then.

As we were heading back down the Woodinville Snohomish road I got hit but a big gust of wind and almost ended up in the other lane. Overall the weather wasn't bad, just a little rain.

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Snohomish-fales-Road-Woodinville

I saw the yellow cat out on the trail today too!

No comments: